Mattress Thickness: 15″ – 15.5″approx.
Box Spring: 8″ standard, or 6″ low profile upon request
Breathable All Cotton Covering
Luxurious all cotton fabric covering ventilates body heat to sleep more comfortably. The fabric is woven on precision computerized looms to exacting and consistent specifications.
Exquisite French Wool to wick away moisture
In a world so full of modern day chemicals, it’s exceptional when we can enjoy the benefits of wool the way nature intended – all natural, no chemicals added. The sheep we select our wool from live in picturesque open ranges in France. The wool is gently hand washed in baking soda and water. Wool is hypoallergenic, resistant to mold, mildew, and dust mites, and the naturally coil shaped wool fibers dissipate excess body heat and moisture to create an optimally dry and neutral temperature zone for a sound night’s sleep.
Natural Flame Barrier
– Made with wood pulp and silica (sand)
– No carcinogenic chemicals (Prop.65 Compliant)
– Soft, silky, and flexible feel enhances overall comfort
– Compostable, environmentally friendly
– Prevents flames from penetrating to inside of mattress
– Considered a natural product by U.S. Trade Commission
Comfort Fill for Added Plushness
Located underneath the French Wool layer is a layer of odorless Comfort Fill hypoallergenic polyester fiber for added plushness.
Talalay Latex Cushioning
A Medium density layer of Talalay latex provides additional plushness and pressure point relief. Its pincore construction allows body heat to ventilate. Latex is derived from the milky white sap of rubber tree plantations, and then processed at a modern plant in the Netherlands to exacting standards of quality.
Inner Tufting by Hand
The Royal-Pedic Quilt-Top Mattress is quilted on the outside for a plush surface feel, and inner-tufted on the inside to provide orthopedic firm support. The layers of staple cotton padding are inner-tufted by hand with British tufting straps for firm and consistent back support.
Layers of Pristine Staple Cotton
– Cotton has been a friend to mankind for thousands of years. Cotton is natural, hypoallergenic, and breathes to ventilate body heat, so you can sleep more comfortably.
– The long staple cotton that we use in our mattresses is grown in California and Texas, and is of the highest grade – normally reserved for high end custom upholstered furniture.
– The cotton is converted into layers, pre-compressed, and when crafting the mattress, we skillfully hand tuft the cotton layers to provide stablity and consistent support.
Quilted Staple Cotton Support Layer
Staple cotton is specially quilted into a dense support pad, and positioned in the center third of the mattress for additional orthopedic support where it’s needed the most.
Hypoallergenic Insulator Pad
A thin, yet durable layer of odorless hypoallergenic polyester fiber is secured to the surface of the innerspring to provide support preventing the cotton layers from pocketing into the coils.
Royal Flex 800i Innerspring Unit
Precision Engineered in Switzerland, and made in the USA, our Royal-Flex mattress innerspring system is double heat tempered to provide lasting and consistent support. The Royal Flex features a double offset coil design with open ended unknotted 6-turn coils to provide greater sensitivity to body contours, and overall support. And made with upcycled steel to provide less impact on the environment.
T-Spring Side Supports
T-Spring Side Supports are connected by hand equidistant around the perimeter of the Royal-Flex innerspring unit to heavy duty border wire for side to side sleeping comfort and support.
Two Sided Construction for Longevity
– Royal-Pedic mattresses are built with an equal amount of materials on each side of the mattress, so you can turn the mattress over and sleep on the other side.
– Double Sided mattresses can enhance longevity. Mattresses that are no-flip designs, are only built with padding on one side, so you can’t flip it over.
Double Diamond Box Spring
Royal-Pedic’s Double Diamond Box Spring features 50% more modular supports in the center-third of the box spring unit where it’s needed most (over 60% of our body weight is located in our torso). The coil wire is our heavy duty 8 3/4 gauge as compared to 9 1/2 gauge as standard. Mounted on 5-Star hotel grade wide slat construction insures durability. Upholstered with the finest staple cotton padding, and heavy duty cotton fabric undercloth. Most box springs these days are foundations, which do not have give. Royal-Pedic box springs have flexiblity providing an extra layer of suspension for enhanced overall comfort.